As always, our staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, in the safest environment possible. We are looking to government health officials for guidance, and we will keep our patients informed as policies evolve. As new information is released, we will continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Washington State Department of Health guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
What are we doing to ensure our patients’ safety?
- Asking walk-in patients to call first or have their provider call so that we can pre-screen over the phone.
- Phone screening patients at the time of scheduling and again upon arrival. All patients exhibiting cold-like symptoms will be asked to wear a mask for the duration of their time within our facilities, and patients exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms may be asked to reschedule, or be redirected to the hospital.
- Adding extra cleanings to our already rigorous cleaning process in our patient care areas, front office, bathrooms and other non-patient care areas.
- Making sure that any staff who are sick do not come to work and regularly screening our staff for cough and fever while they are at work.
- Removed magazine and coffee/tea service from our lobbies.
I have an appointment scheduled, should I cancel it?
At this time, many appointments will continue as scheduled. Should there be any changes to your appointment, we will notify you as soon as possible.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough or respiratory symptoms, please contact us prior to coming in.
Are there plans to cancel or reschedule any specific exams right now?
- Per the recommendations of the CDC and the ACR, screening exams and some interventional radiology procedures are being rescheduled at this time. See the current list of exams below. If you have any questions about an exam your provider has ordered for you, please contact us directly.
- Screening Mammograms
- DEXA (Bone Density)
- CT Lung Screening
- MR Arthrograms
- Myelograms with CT
Updates to our visitor policy:
To protect our patients and staff, we are monitoring both the number and type of visitors entering our imaging facilities.
Visitors are not allowed to go back with patients for their exam, with the following exceptions:
- Minors may have one parent or guardian with them
- Patients with disabilities may have one parent or guardian with them
- Patients requiring an interpreter and/or caregiver assistance
- All visitors will also be screened at our front desk for fever, cough and respiratory symptoms
As information about COVID-19 is being updated daily, we will continue to update this page as needed. For more information, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Washington State Department of Health.